Saturday 28 July 2012

Nutella sandwich cookies.

Nutella i am pretty sure that everyone loves has to love Nutella! Well if you don't then omg...where have you've been!?!? Because I do! I love love love nutella!! but i only eat it in moderation. just because you know it's not really a health food. but having it once in a while is okay. :) I love nutella on toast, sandwiches, waffles, pancakes, and on fruits. but there's so much others things you can do with nutella. One day I decided to make something with nutella. So I came up with this idea of making nutella sandwich cookies!! These are so delicious! Crispy and crunchy with nutella filling. I think I'm in heaven. but these are so addicting to . Not not good. lol but I manage to eat only three of them. So that is not so bad. Luckily... I didn't ate the whole plate of it. -.-

Ingredients:
1 1/3 cup of almond meal
4 egg whites
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
I tsp of butter(room temperature) and 1/4 tsp cream if tarter.
Method:
First beat up the egg whites with an electric beater until you see soft peaks, slowly add in the sugar at a time and beat it until its like a meringue batter kind if thing. It should be like fluffy and smooth. Fold in the Almond meal,cocoa powder,butter and vanilla extract. Combine it well together. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and get a heaping tsp. and spoon them. Bake for about 15 min. And key it cool in a wire rack. Then once it is cool. Spread them with nutella!

No comments:

Post a Comment